- ImageShack - No registration required.
- imgh.us - No registration required.
- deviantArt - You can post deviantArt work on this forum using [da=pixel_height]ID_Number[/da] (see below for more details)
- Dropbox - Allows hotlinking of images including SVG files for displaying within posts.
- MediaFire - No registration required, up to 100MB per file.
To display a JPG, GIF or PNG image in the forum, use [img]http://www.example.com/image.jpg[/img].
To display an SVG in the forum use [svg]http://www.example.com/image.svg[/svg].
To display deviantArt work in the forum, use [da=pixel_height]ID_Number[/da].
- The ID_Number should be replaced with ID number of the art work which you can identify from the URL. For example, if the URL for your art is http://microugly.deviantart.com/art/Alice-colours-62364252/, then the ID_Number is 62364252.
- The height is specified in pixels and you can simply guess and check what value to provide. But if you want to know for sure, check the height value in the first part of the embed code on the deviantArt page. For example from this sample of embed code, "<object width="450" height="702"><param name=...", we can see the height should be 702.
- You must place a tick beside 'Enable deviantMOBILE and blog access' when submitting your work on deviantArt for the DA BBCode to work.
Code: Select all