microUgly wrote:There are plenty of websites that will host your images at no charge. Here's a few I'm familiar with:
- ImageShack - No registration required.
- Image OX - No registration required.
- MediaMax - Registration is required, but you get 25GB of space where you can host any file formats, including SVG.
- deviantArt - You can post deviantArt work on this forum using [da height=]ID_Number[/da]
Using the [da] (deviantArt) BBCode:
- The format of the BBCode for displaying work from deviantArt is [da height=]ID_Number[/da].
- The ID_Number should be replaced with ID number of the art work which you can identify from the URL. For example, if the URL for your art is http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/42697800/ then the ID_Number is 42697800.
- The height is specified in pixels and you can simply guess and check what value to provide. But if you want to know for sure, check the height value in the first part of the embed code on the deviantArt page. For example from this sample of embed code, "<object width="450" height="465"><param name=...", we can see the height should be 465.
Note: You must place a tick beside 'Enable deviantMOBILE and blog access' when submitting your work on deviantArt for the DA BBCode to work.
Fuerza wrote:I tried to post an image to those two free sites for you to see but I had problems with both of them - they didn't allow me to post the .svg file and I didn't readily see an option in Inkscape to convert to a different image format
Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 9 guests