Dillerkind's image pool

Show off your finished Inkscape work.
Dillerkind

Re: Dillerkind's image pool

Postby Dillerkind » Tue Nov 27, 2018 12:55 am

Moini wrote:(They just added the shell mode back again :) Yay :) )

I wasn't even aware this existed in the first place. I'm a Windows noob who rarely does anything in the shell these days.

(How can I seduce you to test, when the test phase begins?)

Hahaha, I can't answer this. I usually stick to stable releases. Depending on the program, it's often not the best idea to use test releases for actual work. But at the same time I find it incredibly hard to just sit there and click around without an actual goal, just to test a program for stability or bugs. So basically, the only way for me to find bugs would be when I run into them while working on an actual drawing - which would be after the stable release is out because.. well, what I said above. You see, it's a circle of doom :D
... My blog ... << Come visit me :) >> ... My thread ...

Anton

Postby Anton » Tue Nov 27, 2018 9:06 am

Well done, one can see that you really put a lot of effort into your art, and that you got talent. Keep it up!

Moini

Postby Moini » Tue Nov 27, 2018 11:56 am

We're all doomed.... without testers - lol ;-) I'll keep thinking about something to bribe you with...
Something doesn't work? - Keeping an eye on the status bar can save you a lot of time!

Inkscape FAQ - Learning Resources - Website with tutorials (German and English)

Dillerkind

Postby Dillerkind » Fri Nov 30, 2018 8:47 am

Anton wrote:Well done, one can see that you really put a lot of effort into your art, and that you got talent. Keep it up!

Thank you for your kind words! I'll do my best.

Moini wrote:We're all doomed.... without testers - lol ;-) I'll keep thinking about something to bribe you with...

Good luck with the bribe. Even I can't think of something I would want and could be bribed with :D I know testing is important. I'm not saying that I won't check out test builds when they become available. I just doubt that I can provide extensive testing. And from my experience, whenever I run into some bug or crash or whatever, it's usually already known. But we'll see.
... My blog ... << Come visit me :) >> ... My thread ...

Return to “Finished Inkscape Work”