Maestral and other winds...

Show off your finished Inkscape work.
ha1flosse

Re: Maestral and other winds...

Postby ha1flosse » Tue Jan 17, 2017 12:30 am

pretty nice stuff! i have to admit, i like the line style of the sketches a bit more than the digital outcome. i cannot watch the youtube - vid's because of bandwith limitations and maybe my question is already answered by the workflow shown in the videos - are you actually drawing the sketches by pen and paper? if yes, you should consider tracing them and ink the drawings afterwards without eleminating the black lines.

Maestral

Postby Maestral » Tue Jan 17, 2017 7:01 am

Thanks, glad to hear and thanks for your interest. Drawings were made by the stylus, they`re digital and were later on re-drawn as vectors. Aside of that, many of those drawings could not be easily transferred into animations since they ought to be broken into portions/sections/pieces, most likely partially redrawn and only then animated. Still, a prominent black outline is a classic style in animation but I decided just to animate the existing vectors.
:tool_zoom: <<< click! - but, those with a cheaper tickets should go this way >>> :!:

Maestral

Postby Maestral » Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:33 pm

Last edited by Maestral on Fri Mar 24, 2017 8:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
:tool_zoom: <<< click! - but, those with a cheaper tickets should go this way >>> :!:

Maestral

Postby Maestral » Mon Jan 30, 2017 5:03 am

Lazur

Postby Lazur » Fri Oct 13, 2017 6:36 am

Hey what happened to your images?
The recent ones expired and the older dropbox hosted files cannot be found.

Off topic:
Took me some time to realise... felt "nostalgic" and browsed through old vip and finished works topics. Most of the works vanished but a topic with more than one page is a rare breed. It would be a shame to lose all the "flow".

Maestral

Postby Maestral » Fri Oct 13, 2017 7:50 am

Many thanks for your consideration.

I have not yet found a solution for image hosting and I`m all ears if you have some suggestions. Lack of interest came along with the deletion of some of the images from this topic (on db) and the same happened on some other forums. Some alternatives (some even offering a solution for a db override) ceased to support proper image links. Apparently, I`ll have to migrate TB of materials and go through updating many many links.

I took the 400 blows from db ,)

Return to “Finished Inkscape Work”