Advice on the logo of the site

Want to discuss something with the Inkscape community that doesn't relate to Inkscape? Discuss it here.
jank544

Advice on the logo of the site

Postby jank544 » Tue May 08, 2018 3:43 am

Hello everyone, I would like to ask something quickly, help on the logo. It does not make me crazy and I would like to change it, what do you recommend that you are really expert and capable? the site is: http://www.minebien.com

prkos

Re: Advice on the logo of the site

Postby prkos » Tue May 08, 2018 5:11 am

Hello jank544. Are you using Inkscape to create your game dev graphics?
just hand over the chocolate and nobody gets hurt

Inkscape Manual on Floss
Inkscape FAQ
very comprehensive Inkscape guide
Inkscape 0.48 Illustrator's Cookbook - 109 recipes to learn and explore Inkscape - with SVG examples to download

jank544

Postby jank544 » Tue May 08, 2018 5:34 am

prkos wrote:Hello jank544. Are you using Inkscape to create your game dev graphics?

Thanks for the immediate answer, no for now I'm using gimp, but I do not feel well, I would like to switch to inskape

brynn

Postby brynn » Tue May 08, 2018 6:08 am

I'm not familiar with the Minecraft game, but aren't there all kinds of different characters? Maybe you could use one of those characters....well, if their images don't have a license which prevents you from using them.

If you just want to recreate the one that's there (some kind of green character), you could import that into Inkscape, and use the Pen or Pencil tool to trace it. Or just draw it brand new in Inkscape.

Return to “Off topic”